HARBOUR is WA’s first Mass Timber- Framed Planned Development, located in Fremantle’s CBD, on the corner of Josephson and High Street.
• Ground Floor, high exposure F&B area 133 sqm;
• 5 levels, office areas from 50 – 2,210 sqm
• Energy efficient technology & state of the art design;
• Green Star Building, aiming to achieve a 5 stars NABERS energy rating;
• Solar panel and battery storage system;
• Designed for maximum fresh air circulation & natural light;
• Exposed timber/natural elements throughout;
• Renewable construction materials;
• Onsite, secure allocated parking;
• End of Trip Facilities, secure bike storage and showers; and
• Central location, close to public transport, retail and commercial precincts.
The 6-storey construction features a modern, high performance glass facade and shading screens. Inside the exposed timber elements throughout create a warm and inviting environment – focusing on a “Biophilic Design”, and promoting health and well-being.
For further information please contact Sonia Fairhead on 0421 541 996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.