Located in Central Fremantle, adjacent to the $270 million Walyalup Koort (King Square) renewal including the new CIVC centre, FOMO retail area, and Fremantle Mall, Markets and Coffee Strip.
• Fully Refurbished Building;
• Areas from 140 sqm up to 846 sqm*;
• Whole floor options of 282 sqm* available;
• Separately sub metered;
• Disability & End of Trip Facilities;
• Superb natural light & views of Walyalup Koort;
• Ample onsite, gate secure, allocated car bays;
• Excellent commercial terms available; &
• Multiple uses (S.T.C.A.).
*(Approx. areas. Subdivision of floors subject to negotiation).
Fremantle CBD based, four (4) level office premises, which consists of ground floor retail and three (3) levels of office accommodation.
The complex has been extensively refurbished, with new air conditioning, lighting/electrics, and amenities. All floors have excellent natural light, with views overlooking Walyalup Koort.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.