Atwell Arcade is an outstanding A-Grade multi-level retail & office development in the heart of Fremantle’s thriving CBD. Tenancies are available on Level 1, and Level 2 with views overlooking Market Street, Cantonment Street, William Street and High Street Mall.
• Areas from 55 – 408 m²;
• Architecturally designed A-Grade office;
• Fully refurbished & partitioned options;
• Shared extensive tenant balcony overlooking Cantonment Street;
• Plus additional (tenant only) rooftop terrace;
• Dual lift access;
• Green Star Building, designed to achieve a 4 stars NABERS energy rating;
• End of trip facilities (secure u/c bike storage, shower & locker facilities); &
• Onsite and offsite parking options.
The tenancies provide for excellent natural light, high quality presentation, and are separately sub-metered, with their own kitchenettes, A/C controls. Partitioned and furnished options available with some select suites.
• Level/Suite: Level 1 & Level 2
• Area m²: 55 – 408 m²
• Monthly Net Rent (ex. GST): Contact Agent
• Monthly Est. Outgoings (ex. GST): Contact Agent
• Total Gross Monthly Rent (ex. GST): Contact Agent
• Estimated at $130/psqmpa plus GST for FY2023/24, excludes air conditioning maintenance and utilities.
• Office Use. Zoning City Centre, multiple uses as per LPS 4, S.T.C.A.
• One (1) months notice.
Please note: all prices are quoted exclusive of GST. GST of 10% will apply to the above figures.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.