Located in the heart of Subiaco’s commercial precinct (on Hay Street and Churchill Avenue), Churchill Court is central to Subiaco’s retail area, and within close proximity to Subiaco Train Station.
• Central Subiaco location;
• Extensively refurbished;
• Fully self-contained suites; and
• Turn-key options available.
All suites are fully self contained with their own amenities, shower, and sub meter. The majority have been extensively refurbished, and are partitioned, cabled & alarmed. “Turn Key” furnished options available.
• Suites ranging in size from 10 sqm up to 167 sqm
• Refurbished Office Suites + Short Term Offices
Short Term Office Suites:
• Available from $1,000 per month plus GST (inclusive of outgoings, power and common area weekly clean & 1 x u/cover secure parking). Furnished options also available.
• Open and under cover, single secure single bays available.
Please note: all prices are quoted exclusive of GST. GST of 10% will apply to the above figures.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.