This property is located in the well established & tightly-held Applecross commercial precinct amongst retail, office, residential & public transport options.
• Tightly-held Sleat Road location;
• Last remaining tenancy, Shop 6, approx. 35 sqm
• Refurbished & partitioned;
• Excellent signage opportunities;
• Easy access to major arterial roads, train and public transport; &
• Multiple Uses, includes retail/office/medical/consulting STCA.
This is a unique opportunity to secure retail or commercial options for area of approximately 35 sqm. The premises have multiple potential uses (e.g. retail, office, medical/consulting STCA) and are available fully-refurbished with partitioned options.
• Level/Shop: 6
• Area m²: 35.00
• Total Rent: Contact Agent
• Comments: Fitted out, internal partitions & inbuilt cabinetry and plumbing
• Open allocated bays at $160.00 pbpcm each plus GST. Street parking, with first hour free.
• Zoned District Centre, suitable for a number of uses i.e., retail; office; consulting/medical etc. as per the Local Town Planning Scheme (S.T.C.A).
Please note: all prices are quoted exclusive of GST. GST of 10% will apply to the above figures.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.