This property is centrally located on Adelaide Street, near the Queen Street intersection: in the core of Fremantle’s revitalisation area, with Fremantle’s Civic Centre, FOMO and the upcoming Woolstores.
• Part of the Brand-New mixed use, Little Lane complex;
• Boutique 54 sqm, ground floor premises;
• 5.7 m high ceilings & superb natural light;
• Sustainably designed & built, with energy saving solar panels;
• End of trip facilities (secure bike storage, shower facilities), disability access;
• Close to public transport, Train/Bus; &
• Multiple uses: including Retail/F&B /Office/Medical/Consulting (S.T.C.A).
• Level/Shop: Ground, C.5
• Area m²: 54.00
• Total Rent $ p.a. (ex. GST): Contact Agent
• Total Est. Outgoings $ p.a. (ex. GST): Contact Agent
• Total Gross Rent $ p.a. (ex. GST): Contact Agent
• Comments: Open plan premises & 5.7 m high ceilings. Grease trap connected.
(Areas are approx.)
• Estimate FY2022/23, excludes A/C servicing & utilities.
• 1 x secure basement bay at $250.00 pbpcm plus GST.
• Centre, suitable for a number of uses i.e., Retail, F&B, Office, & Medical/Consulting as per the Local Planning Scheme (S.T.C.A).
Please note: all prices are quoted exclusive of GST. GST of 10% will apply to the above figures.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.