Superb Leasing Opportunity to be part of the City’s new, Architecturally designed, and state of the art Walyalup Civic Centre, adjacent to FOMO retail, hospitality and commercial development.
Walyalup Civic Centre is an A Grade, multi-level mixed use, retail and office development, which is part of the $270 million Walyalup Kort renewal. The complex, accommodates the Fremantle’s City Library and Council Chambers, with office tenancies available for lease on levels 1,2 and 3.
▪ Areas from 280 – 1,560 m²;
▪ A grade, Architecturally designed office premises;
▪ Superb Natural light and views overlooking FOMO and Walyalup Kort;
▪ Environmentally & sustainably designed;
▪ Private lift access to the office/commercial areas;
▪ Access to onsite event hire facilities, meeting and conference rooms;
▪ Fremantle’s Library and additional Civic Centre Services;
▪ Multiple Uses (S.T.C.A)*; &
▪ Within close proximity to public transport and parking.
*Subject to Council Approval.
• Level/Suite: Level 1 – 3
• Area m²: 280 – 1,560 m²;
• Net Rent (ex. GST): Contact Agent
• Est. Outgoings (ex. GST): Contact Agent
• Office Use. Zoning City Centre, multiple uses as per LPS 4, S.T.C.A.
Please note: all prices are quoted exclusive of GST. GST of 10% will apply to the above figures.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.