This is a fully refurbished, centrally located opportunity in Fremantle’s CBD, near the intersection of High and Parry Streets and within close proximity to public transport.
• Central Fremantle CBD location;
• Architecturally designed;
• North Facing Office Suite, with Excellent Natural Light;
• Video Intercom, Secure Access;
• Fully refurbished, both internally & externally;
• Secure car park access; and
• Green Energy Solar Building.
• Level 1, Suite 7: Area 44 sqm
• Net Rental: Contact Agent
• Town Centre Zoning: Multiple uses including office, medical/consulting etc. STCA*.
Please note: all prices are quoted exclusive of GST. GST of 10% will apply to the above figures.
*Subject To Council Approval
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.