Norfolk Commercial is pleased to present 7 O’Beirne Street, Claremont, which represents an incredibly rare opportunity to lease a superbly well-located boutique office in the heart of Claremont Quarter.
• Located in the heart of Claremont in the tightly held Gugeri Street/O’Beirne Street precinct;
• Street frontage to O’Beirne Street;
• Separately sub-metered premises;
• 1 x onsite car bay, with excellent access to street and nearby multi-storey parking; and
• Multiple uses, such as office, consulting rooms, Education use etc. STCA*. Non-Retail Use.
This is an amazing freestanding commercial premises, with street frontage to O’Beirne Street & 1 x onsite parking bay. The building consists of two (2) tenancies, with the front tenancy leased to an architect firm. There are shared access to toilet amenities.
• Area m²: 34.40 sqm approx.
• Total Rent: Contact Agent
• Est. Total Outgoings: Contact Agent
• Total Gross Rent: Contact Agent
• Statutory outgoings are based on est. for FY2022/23.
• Excludes variable outgoings, air conditioning maintenance, & utilities (i.e., power, phone etc. which the lessee is responsible for).
• Outgoings are payable on demand when they fall due.
• 1 x onsite car bays. Plus, free street parking and multi storey parking near-by.
• Zoned Town Centre, external to the Shopping Policy Area. Multiple uses include office/consultancy, showroom S.T.C.A. Existing use as office.
Please note: all prices are quoted exclusive of GST. GST of 10% will apply to the above figures.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.