Superb whole building opportunity, with excellent street presence and access to commercial and retail establishments & within close proximity to Train, Bus and Parking infrastructure.
• Whole building opportunity area approx. 372 m²
• Recently refurbished;
• Individual kitchen & amenities/break out area;
• Four (4) onsite, allocated, remote gate secure bays;
• Within easy access to major arterial roads;
• Excellent street presence and frontage; &
• Multiple uses S.T.C.A.
• 2 Level, centrally located in Fremantle, with new amenity refurbishment completed.
• Whole of Premises
• Area m²: Over two levels, 372 sqm*
• Rental/Outgoings: Contact Agent
• Fit Out: Comments – Mixture of partitioned & open plan premises.
Car Parking: 4x onsite allocated, secure bays at $220 per bay per month each + GST.
Zoning/Use: Town Centre zoning, Multiple uses such as Retail/Office/Medical/Consulting S.T.C.A**
** Subject to Council Approval
Please note: all prices are quoted exclusive of GST. GST of 10% will apply to the above figures.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.