Norfolk Commercial is pleased to present 131 Claremont Crescent, Swanbourne an exceptionally rare freehold boutique landholding in the heart of the highly-sought after Claremont Crescent Retail Precinct.
With excellent street exposure and close proximity to rail, arterial roads and some of Perth’s most prestigious private schools 131 Claremont Crescent, Swanbourne represents a rare opportunity to secure an outstanding commercial property holding.
• Rare boutique freehold opportunity
• Highly sought-after retail precinct
• Excellent street exposure
• Duel-street access
• Close proximity to train & transport infrastructure
• Grease trap connected
• Vacant possession
• Sold in “as is” condition
• Offers from $1.4 million (plus GST)
• 131 Claremont Crescent, Swanbourne WA 6010
• Lots 8 & 9 on Diagram 61266, Certificate of Title Volume 1610, Folio 387
• Land Area: 209 sqm (approx.)
• Shop Area: 104 sqm (approx.)
• Vacant Possession
• Town of Claremont – Local Planning Scheme No. 3
• Zoned ‘Local Centre’
• Multiple Uses (STCA)
• Local Heritage Survey – Place Numbers 25858 & 25581
Outgoings: Estimated FY2022-23:
• Council Rates: $4,124.44 pa
• Water Rates: $1,392.68 pa
• Land Tax: $1,699.35 pa
Goods and Service Tax:
• The above figures are quoted exclusive of GST 10%. GST will apply where applicable.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.