Norfolk Commercial are pleased to present 20 Stack Street, Fremantle; a significant freehold parcel with wide street exposure and ocean views superbly positioned in Fremantle’s highly sought-after development zone. Located on Stack Street, Fremantle (just meters from Fremantle Golf Course) this property’s size affords exceptional redevelopment options and outstanding vistas with excellent access to major arterial roads.
• Substantial freehold parcel (2,726 sqm*)
• Ocean views (from top floor)
• “Development” zoning
• Excellent access to major arterial roads
• Extensive bitumen sealed parking and driveway areas
• Large commercial office infrastructure
• Signage opportunities
• Offers Invited
The property, located with excellent access to nearby High Street, Leach Highway, and the Fremantle Golf Course, represents a significant freehold parcel of approx. 2,726 sqm, with 43.41 m of street frontage to Stack Street.
The property currently includes a single multiple-level commercial office building set over approx. 775.30 sqm of total gross lettable area, comprising both large open plan office areas and smaller partitioned offices. Additionally, the property possesses extensive bitumen sealed parking and driveway areas, with a small parking area to the side of the property and a carpark to the rear.
• Ground Floor Office: 367.70 sqm
• First Floor Office: 407.60 sqm
• Total Office: 775.30 sqm
• Total Land Area: 2,726 sqm
• Lot 17 on Diagram 58818 Volume 1560 Folio 273
• “Development” as per the City of Fremantle’s Local Planning Scheme No.4
Tenure Type: Tenanted – Single Tenant
• Current Lease Expiry: Holding Over (i.e., monthly tenant)
• Net Rental (approx.): Contact Agent
• Substantial onsite parking
Outgoings: (Estimates FY2022/23)
• Council Rates: $12,654.77 pa
• Water Rates: $768.24 pa
• Land Tax: $5,330.00 pa
Goods and Services Tax:
• The above figures are quoted exclusive of GST
For further details please contact Sonia Fairhead on either 0421 541 996 or via email at email@example.com
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.