Located in the highly sought-after West End Precinct 38A, 38B & 38C Marine Terrace, Fremantle are part of the Old Bank Row mixed-use development directly opposite Esplanade Park (adjacent to the Esplanade Hotel).
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to secure a boutique commercial investment within Fremantle’s historic West End precinct.
With superb street exposure & signage options this will appeal to a wide-array of astute commercial property & SMSF investors.
Sales Price: (GST will apply where applicable).
• 38A Marine Terrace (36sqm) – (Sold)
• 38B Marine Terrace (55sqm) – (Sold)
• 38C Marine Terrace (36sqm) – (Sold)
• 38A Marine Terrace – Lot 1 on SP 24666, CT Vol 1968, Fol 45
• 38B Marine Terrace – Lot 2 on SP 24666, CT Vol 1968, Fol 46
• 38C Marine Terrace – Lot 3 on SP 24666, CT Vol 1968 Fol 47
Zoning/Use/Heritage: City Centre Zone, City of Fremantle – LPS 4. Existing Use: Retail & Office. Plus additional uses including Medical/Consulting, S.T.C.A*. WECA Heritage Area.
Tenure Type: (38A) Tenanted: Commercial Lease
• Current Lease Expiry: 31/10/2023
• Additional Option/s: Two (2) x two (2) years
• Net Rental (Current): $12,000.00 pa plus GST
Tenure Type: (38B) Tenanted: Retail Lease
• Current Lease Expiry: Monthly
Tenure Type: (38C) Tenanted: Retail Lease
• Current Lease Expiry: 13/04/2025
• Additional Option/s: One (1) x three (3) years
• Net Rental (Current): $16,200 pa plus GST
Outgoings: Actuals (Tenant Recoverable):
• Council Rates: (38A & 38C) $1,772 pa, (38B) $2,363 pa
• Water Rates: (38A, 38B & 38C) $1,527 pa
• Strata Levies: (38A & 38C) $1,196 pa, (38B) $1,664 pa
Goods and Service Tax: The above figures are quoted exclusive of GST 10%. GST will apply where applicable.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.