This property is centrally located in Fremantle, with a superb street presence and access to commercial and retail establishments & within close proximity to Train, Bus and Parking infrastructure.
• High-quality, Level 1 premises;
• Fully refurbished and partitioned;
• Secure intercom access/entry;
• Excellent natural light throughout;
• Individual kitchen & amenities/break out area;
• Two (2) onsite, allocated secure bays;
• Within easy access to major arterial roads; &
• Multiple uses S.T.C.A.
• Centrally located in Fremantle, fully refurbished in 4th Quarter 2021, with new air conditioning and full fit out/refurbishment, to the value of circa $150,000.00.
• Level / Suite: Level 1
• Area m²: 216.20
• Rental/Outgoings: Contact Agent
• Fit Out: Comments – Partitioned, with open plan core.
• 2 x onsite allocated, open secure bays at $200 per bay per month each + GST. Plus option for additional nearby bays for lease.
• Office Use. Town Centre zoning, other uses STCA.
Please note: all prices are quoted exclusive of GST. GST of 10% will apply to the above figures.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.