Situated on the corner of Canning Highway and Ogilvie Road, near the Canning Bridge and only two blocks from the river, this location is extremely well serviced by public transport and offers easy access to the freeway system. The property is nearby an array of café and restaurant options including the landmark Raffles Hotel.
• Premium grade office complex
• Partitioned and refurbished offices;
• An array of café and restaurant options nearby;
• Within close proximity to major arterial roads;
• City views; and
• Multiple options available.
This modern high grade office building features fantastic river views from the upper floors. Tenancies consist of a mixture of option plan and partitioned options. End of trip facilities also available.
• Ground: 79 sqm (approx.) – Mixture of partitioned and open plan, with street frontage
• Upper Levels: 158 – 466 sqm (approx.) – Mixture of partitioned and open plan – City views.
• Rental psqm/pa: From $350.00 plus est. outgoings
• Car bays available at a rate of $185/ bay pcm
Please note: all prices are quoted exclusive of GST. GST of 10% will apply to the above figures.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.