Boutique office opportunities in a well located and modern office building, which has recently undergone major internal and external refurbishment.
• Fully refurbished building & suites;
• Level 1, Areas from approx. 69 – 84 sqm (or combined 153 sqm);
• High quality presentation & attention to detail;
• Ample natural light;
• Cabled with NBN access;
• Prime, highly sought-after location; adjacent to café’s /retail services
• Within close proximity to major arterial roads;
• Fully manicured gardens; &
• Excellent street parking for staff and visitors.
This is a fully refurbished office building (and suites), with high quality presentation. The suites are NBN connected, with both suites having their own amenities.
Located approximately 10 km’s south of Perth CBD, 16 Kearns Crescent is a 2-storey office building, positioned in the tightly held commercial/ retail precinct of Ardross.
• Level 1, S.6 – 69 m²
• Level 1, S.7 – 84 m²
• (Combined – 153 m²)
• Total Rent $ POA
• Onsite parking from $25 per week per bay plus GST.
Please note: all prices are quoted exclusive of GST. GST of 10% will apply to the above figures.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.