This is a superbly located commercial complex on Canning Highway, near the intersection of Sleat Road, Applecross with excellent passing traffic, ease of access to major arterial roads and in the midst of Applecross’ retail services, such as cafe’s, gyms and post office etc.
• Prime, highly sought-after location; adjacent to café’s/retail services;
• Within close proximity to major arterial roads;
• A mixture of refurbished, fully partitioned and open plans options available;
• Excellent street parking;
• Attractive commercial terms available; and
• The building has a 5 Stars NABERS energy rating.
The premises provides a a mixture for refurbished, fully partitioned and open plan, alarmed areas, computer cabled and NBN connected. The building has a 5 Stars NABERS energy rating.
• Level 1 – S.17 – Area: 61.41 sqm
• “District Centre”, this property is suitable for a number of uses, being office, retail, medical as per the Town Planning Scheme.
Please note: all prices are quoted exclusive of GST. GST of 10% will apply to the above figures.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.