Norfolk Commercial is pleased to present 195-197 High Street, Fremantle, which represents an incredibly rare opportunity to secure a significant and superbly positioned freehold property located in the heart of Fremantle’s burgeoning CBD precinct.
• Prominent High Street location with excellent exposure
• Significant freehold parcel (2,033 sqm*)
• Excellent signage opportunities
• 40.31 m* frontage to High Street
• Ample onsite parking
• Holding income options
• Redevelopment potential (STCA)
• Offers Invited
The Property represents a sizeable inner-city freehold parcel of 2,033 sqm, with 40.31 m of street frontage to High Street and 50.45 m of exposure to the historically significant Queen’s Square gardens. The Property currently comprises several freestanding structures representing the following approximate areas:
• Building 1 – 195 High Street: 384.40 sqm (plus veranda areas: 185.64 sqm)
• Building 2 – 197 High Street: 638.31 sqm (plus store/external areas: 11.47 sqm)
• Ground Floor Retail/Kiosks: 86.87 sqm (includes kiosk storage area)
• Total Gross Lettable Area: 1,109.58 sqm (plus external areas: 197.11 sqm)
• Legally identified as 195 High Street, Fremantle being Lot 15 on Diagram 75914 Volume 1842 Folio 16
Zoning & Heritage:
• ‘City Centre’ under City of Fremantle Local Planning Scheme No. 4
• City of Fremantle – Local Heritage Survey 00937 (195 High Street, Fremantle)
• City of Fremantle – LPP 2.23 Register of Significant Trees and Vegetation Areas (19-04 (Moreton Bay Fig Tree)
• Multiple leases (both commercial & retail) are in place
• Further details upon request
• The Property has up to thirty-five (35) allocated onsite, open car bays
Outgoings: (Estimates FY2022/23)
• Council Rates: $28,286.99 pa
• Water Rates: $8,460.57 pa
• Land Tax: $23,356.00 pa
Goods and Service Tax :
• The above figures are quoted exclusive of GST
With resilient yields, high investment activity, and the backing of strong brands in prime locations, fast food freehold investments properties offer a stable and lucrative opportunity.
We are delighted to inform our valued partners and associates that we’ve successfully finalised leasing negotiations at 7 Essex Street, Fremantle, securing its future as a hub for the National Australia Bank Ltd, one of Australia’s preeminent financial institutions.
In this comprehensive report, we will shed light on the remarkable resilience and growth of the Australian industrial real estate market, backed by data from the latest research.